At Form we have a set of values that guide us – and as a certified B Corporation – work for a purpose beyond profit. If this resonates with you, then there might be a role at Form with your name on it.
We publish openings as they arise below.
Social Media Coordinator
To apply see form at bottom of page.
A full time role based in our London office, you will be designing and creating multimedia assets for Form social media channels and implement a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Working alongside our Brand Director and Content Editor, you will be responsible for our social media content and will be required to select images, produce videos, assist with copywriting, reporting and social media management and engage with followers across all platforms.
Working closely with the founders of a fast growing wellness business you’ll be exposed to all aspects of building and growing a business in both DTC and wholesale.
- Sourcing and creating/writing engaging content for social channels (IG, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Community building and engagement with followers on our social channels by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Liaising with our retail partners and social media influencers.
- Editing and uploading of videos
- Scheduling social media content using tools such as Later, Hootsuite and others
- Idea and strategy creation
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Reporting on social engagement and performance to provide actionable insights
- Assisting with Marketing projects, partnerships and events
- 2-3 years of experience within Social Media/Content/Digital in an agency setting or brand side within an applicable industry.
- Experience of a social media planning suite, e.g Hootsuite, Planoly, Later, Agora,
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Understanding and experience using key design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software such as Adobe Premier etc.
- Some experience of producing graphics. e.g. Canva, InDesign, Unfold or similar
- Excellent written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational/project management skills
- Excellent IT skills (we run on G Suite, Airtable and Asana)
- Commitment to personal development and learning
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Desire to do the maximum, not minimum
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and within a start-up environment
- Ability to work from home as required
- Innovative and confident in sharing ideas
- Team player and comfortable taking direction from Brand Director/Content Editor
- Deep interest in wellness, nutrition and performance in general
- Desire to work for a purpose driven brand
- A good eye, interest in aesthetics, brands and design
- Video, shooting and production
- Interested in productivity, wellbeing and community building
- Passion for environmental, sustainability and social entrepreneurship issues
Nice to have
- Experience in wellness, food or drink industry
- Any kind of nutrition qualification, including just being well read in the subject
We’re a fun and flexible place to work focused on productivity and results, not hours, benefits and holidays are above average and can be discussed during the interview process.
Must have legal right to work and reside in the UK.