We know it’s starting to get kinda hot out, but everybody chill — we got a protein-packed ice lollies recipes to help you cool down the tasty way. This one uses Form’s delicious Performance Banoffee, along with peanut butter and coconut yogurt for a decadent treat.
- ½ cup thick coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp Performance Banoffee
- 1 tsp crunchy peanut butter
- Mix all the ingredients, pour into ice lollies moulds.
- Place in the freezer and wait at least five hours before serving. Pro-tip: Let it chill for 10 minutes before eating.
- The ingredients are for one ice lolly, please increase quantity if you would like to make more.