We all have a sweet tooth from time to time, so why not kick the craving with these delicious raw vegan coconut tarts! Made with really wholesome easily accessible ingredients, not only are they raw, they are also plant based, sugar, dairy, and gluten free; win, win!
All you need is a food processor, 4 ingredients and a few moulds you are ready to make these beautiful raw healthy Tarts in 5 minutes. Easy!
- 1 cup of dates (soaked in hot water for a few minutes)
- ¾ cup of almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp mulberries (optional)
- Coconut yogurt
- Your favourite berries of choice
- Prepare three tart moulds -mine were quite large. I want to say around 6x6in but I am not home to know for sure so once I am I will update this! Now set them aside.
- Into a food processor add your four base ingredients and pulse till they mixture begins to clump up, mine kind of rolled into a weird looking ball of gooeyness.
- Form a ball with your mixture, and cut it into 3 even pieces.
- Place each third into the moulds and begin to press the mixture out, and make sure that you are pushing all the way up to the top of the moulds, and getting an even layer throughout.
- Once you have pressed the mixture into all three moulds you can place the moulds into the fridge for about an hour before adding yogurt, and berries to the centre!