These mini cheesecakes will satisfy you any time of the day; perfect as a gratifying breakfast or sweet treat after dinner. If you haven’t tried mixing vegan cream cheese with coconut yogurt before, this versatile trick will up your game on plant-based quick desserts.
- 60g Banana
- 30g Rolled Oats
- 60g Vegan Cream Cheese
- 60g Coconut Yogurt
- 15g Performance Banoffee
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- Banana chips
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl, add in oats and mix to combine.
- Line a small pan with cling film and press the crust mixture into it
- In a mixing bowl add the filling ingredients and whisk it together until smooth.
- Add the filling onto the crust, cover with the overhanging cling film, freeze for at least two hours
- Pull the mini cheesecake out of the bowl, remove cling film and enjoy!