These Lemon Poppyseed muffins are moist, zesty, and next-level delicious!
- 180g Self-raising flour
- 30g Performance Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 80g Sugar (coconut or light brown)
- 180ml Plant-based milk + 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 65g Plant-based yoghurt
- 50g Oil (neutral in colour and taste)
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a muffin tin.
- Mix together milk, vinegar and lemon juice - set aside to thicken and curdle.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the milk mixture. Sift in the dry ingredients.
- Gently mix in the lemon zest and poppy seeds until just combined.
- Pour into the muffin cases (6 Large muffins or 9 Small muffins) and bake at 180C for 8 minutes. Reduce the heat to 160 and bake for another 20 mins (or until well risen and cooked through).