Pumpkin Spice Latte Baked Oats
These Pumpkin Spice Latte Baked Oats make the ideal cosy autumn breakfast or sweet after-dinner treat!
- 60g Oat Flour (or blended oats)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice (or cinnamon, ginger & cloves)
- 125g Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Black Coffee
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Dairy-free Yogurt
- 20g Performance Vanilla
- Add all the cake ingredients to a bowl and mix with a fork until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased bowl or cake tin (this recipe uses 15cm) and bake for 20 minutes @ 180°C / 350°F / 160°C fan.
- Once baked, leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing.
- Combine yogurt and protein powder for your frosting - add more yogurt or protein powder until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Remove the cake, spread on the frosting and dust with cinnamon.