This decadent Raspberry Pistachio Loaf Cake is a yummy summer treat, perfect for the weekend!
- 1 Ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Pistachio nuts, blended into a flour
- 2 cup Self-raising gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup Performance Vanilla
- 1 cup Plant milk
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 200g Raspberries
- 100g Vegan white chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180c and grease and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the milk and vinegar - set aside to thicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the oil and sugar. Whisk in your non-dairy milk and mashed banana. Sift in your dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the loaf tin and pop this into the oven for 45-50 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow your loaf to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer wire wrack.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Crush the raspberries and then stir them into the chocolate.
- Pour the glaze over the bread and let it sit for 30 minutes to set.
- Top with pistachios and fresh berries.