Blending oats and pear will give your baked oats a creamy cake texture. For an extra satisfying spoonful we recommend adding a chocolate square into the mix before baking – a lovely treat on cold mornings.
- 60g Oat flour
- 30g Performance Choc & Hazelnut or Tiramisu
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cacao powder
- 1 small Pear
- 100ml Almond milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder
- Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170c and lightly grease a baking dish with coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients and then transfer it to the baking dish.
- (Optional) Top it with a square of dark chocolate, chopped hazelnuts and sliced pear.
- Place it in the oven to bake for 15 minutes, or until well risen and cooked through.