These chocolate waffles are a weekend must! There is a world of possibilities for toppings: fresh raspberries or strawberries with nut butter or yogurt, banana slices with toasted hazelnut and maple syrup. Here we’ve topped it with fresh figs, chopped nuts, maple and yogurt. Enjoy!
- 2 Ripe bananas (180-200g)
- 180ml Oat milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 100g Oat flour
- 50g Performance Chocolate Peanut/Tiramisu/Chocolate Hazelnut or Superblend Chocolate Salted Caramel/Chocolate Peanut
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- On a plate, mash the bananas together with coconut oil, vanilla extract. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, then add the milk and finally the banana mix.
- Fill your waffle maker carefully leaving room for the waffle to expand.
- If you are using an electric waffle maker you can ignore the ready warning sign and only remove the waffle once it has a firm, golden and crispy shell. It takes approximately 10 minutes - do not open the machine as it will damage the waffle - steaming is normal