Dinner party coming up? Stuck for ideas on how to finish the show? Give this smooth, creamy mousse a try. Made vegan with the genius addition of avocados for bulk, we find this dish best served in individual glass jars with a sprinkle of cacao powder and chopped hazelnuts over the top.
- 240g flesh of ripe avocados (approximately 2 units)
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- ⅓ cup Performance Choc & Hazelnut
- 3-4 tbsp hazelnut milk
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth.
- If serving it in small glass jars, sprinkle cacao powder over the top then add the chopped hazelnuts.