Spicy Orange Hot Chocolate
The weather outside is pretty frightful at the moment, and since there’s no place to go (lockdown, ey), curl up on the sofa instead with this warming cup of hot chocolate to keep you company. Made with our Performance Tiramisu vegan protein powder, we’ve also used Chai By Mira chocolate mix for an aromatic, spicy punch (and if you’re a spice connoisseur you might want to swot up with Mira’s guide to cooking spices here).
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp Performance Tiramisu
- ½ tsp Mira Chai chocolate mix
- ½ tsp orange extract
- Coconut whipped cream
- Orange zest (optional)
- Add the milk, chai spices and orange extract to the pan and bring to simmer in a low heat. Don't let it boil.
- Meanwhile blend the whipping coconut cream
- Add the protein to the pan, mix again
- Pour liquid into a glass/mug and top with whipped coconut cream and orange zest