Valentine’s Cookie Bars
These Valentine’s Cookie Bars are perfect for sharing with the ones you love.
- 200g Coconut yoghurt
- 70g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 150g Oat flour (or blended oats)
- 100g Performance Vanilla
- 100g Coconut yoghurt
- 80g Vegan white chocolate, melted
- 30g Strawberry jam
- Cute sprinkles to finish
- To make the cookie base, add coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add in the oat flour and protein powder and fold until combined.
- Insert a sheet of parchment paper into a loaf tin, then transfer the cookie mixture into the bottom of the tin and press it down in an even layer using a spoon.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- For the frosting, add the yoghurt, jam and melted white chocolate to a blender and blend until smooth (or simply whisk it if you prefer). Place this in the freezer for 30 minutes to allow it to firm up.
- Remove the cookie base from the tin, spread the frosting on top and slice into 8 squares. Add some sprinkles to the top and enjoy!