We’re big fans of fasting and big fans of Max Lowery who’s put together a great resource both food and training wise for people interested in intermittent fasting, particularly daily. Check him out on 2mealday.com and when you need a quick and easy dinner check his vegan stir fry recipe out below.
- 1 medium butternut squash (peeled, chopped)
- 1 handfulgreen beans (chopped), raw
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp minced ginger
- Sesame Seeds to Garnish
- Chop butternut squash and green beans into pieces.
- Set a pan on medium high heat and add sesame oil.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1tbsp sesame oil toss in butternut squash and cook for 10 minutes
- Add green beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then, add minced ginger, honey and soy sauce. Stir quickly, ensuring all the vegetables are coated in the sauce and that the sauce does not burn. If you notice the sauce is burning, reduce the heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds