These scrumptious brownies from Wholesome Ambs are topped with a fudgy Oreo cookie layer. Here’s a fun fact for those who didn’t know: Oreos are actually vegan (despite the misconception).
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our protein brownies guide.
- 1 avocado
- 100g Medjool dates, pitted & pre-soaked in boiling water for 10mins
- 1 flax egg (20g flax meal mixed in 6tbsp water)
- 30g fruit syrup
- 120g oat flour
- 5g vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon & pinch of salt
- 30g cacao powder
- Unsweetened oat milk
- 15g Superblend Chocolate Salted Caramel
- 120g white chocolate
- 70g tahini
- 1tbsp fruit syrup
- 5 Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Place all the dry brownie ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the processor and mix until smooth. Add splashes of oat milk in as you go until the mixture is smooth. You won’t need a lot, only around 50ml-100ml.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin or small baking tray & bake in the oven for around 25 mins, or until cooked through (the time will depend on how deep your pan is).
- Once cooked let them fully cool before the next step.
- Melt down the white chocolate and then mix in the tahini and syrup. Pour onto the brownie mixture and sprinkle over the cookies then place in the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Slice into cubes and leave in the fridge ready to enjoy.