Banoffee S’mores Cookie Skillet
This Banoffee S’mores Cookie Skillet is a delicious treat that’s sure to brighten up your Sunday.
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter
- 1/4 cup Nut butter
- 2 Tbsp Performance Banoffee
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Plant milk
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Mini vegan marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Vegan cookies, crushed
- 1 Sliced banana
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and peanut butter. Microwave in 30-second increments until melted.
- Stir in maple syrup and milk.
- Add in the protein powder, baking soda and almond flour and stir until fully combined.
- Press 1/4 of the cookie mixture into a greased mini skillet. Top with marshmallows, banana and chocolate chips. Cover with another 1/4 of the cookie mixture. Top with marshmallows, banana, biscuit and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.