Chocolate Chips Banana Pancakes
Peanut butter + chocolate chips + banana – is there a more perfect combo? We think not!
Why not treat yourself to these Pancakes this weekend?
- 80g Self-raising flour
- 40g Form Superblend or Performance Chocolate Peanut
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 180ml Plant milk
- 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 30g Chocolate chips
- 1 Banana, sliced
- Mix together the milk and vinegar, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk dry ingredients, and then add in the wet ingredients.
- Add 2 tbsp of the batter to the pan and then press the sliced banana in.
- Flip when bubbles appear and repeat.
- Transfer to a plate and top with your favourite ingredients - we think it’s great with maple syrup and a dash of coconut yogurt.