Overnight oats is a simple, reliable and easy dish that you can have fun with by mixing up your toppings. Adding protein to your overnight oats makes you feel fuller for longer. It’s also the perfect breakfast to make ahead of time so you always have a healthy brekkie to-go.
- 1 tbsp Performance Chocolate Hazelnut/Vanilla/Tiramisu
- ½ cup Oats
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 100ml Oat milk
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cacao nibs
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl, then add the oat milk and mix together
- Get a glass jar and add half the oat mixture, then top it with the hazelnut spread and crushed hazelnuts to add crunch.
- Keep layering until all the oat mixture has been used. Once assembled, let it soak for at least four hours in the fridge. Top it with some fresh raspberries and enjoy!