A non-bake three layer bar that has everything to satisfy your cravings: nutty and crunchy base, smooth and sweet caramel filling and rich chocolatey top! Made with natural and wholesome ingredients it is also a healthy alternative compared to traditional sweet snacks that provide fibre and protein in a flavoursome way.
It lasts for a week in the fridge.
- 100g Oat flour
- 80g Ground almonds
- 30g Superblend Choc Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp Cacao powder
- A pinch of salt
- 60g Smooth, runny cashew nut butter
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 100g Medjool dates
- 50ml Hot water
- 50g Smooth cashew nut butter
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a food processor whizz together all the base ingredients. Transfer the mixture to a 9x5-inch tin lined with parchment paper and using the back of a spoon press it together spreading over the container.
- De-stone the dates, add to the food processor, add the hot water and smooth cashew nut butter to make the soft caramel filling. Pour over the base.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in bain-marie and pour over the caramel layer and sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours - until the chocolate hardens and then slice it using a sharp, warmed knife.