Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies
Craving something sweet and satisfying? These Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies are the perfect healthy indulgence.
They make the ideal snack when you need something sweet!
- 1/2 cup Vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground flax
- 1/4 cup Plant milk
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 20g Nut butter
- 30g Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 170C/340F.
- Line a baking tray.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and then mix in the dry.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into balls and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once cool, mix together the ingredients for the caramel and drizzle over the cookies.