These Hazelnut Rocky Road bars are fudgey, crunchy, nutty and delicious. You will be making these on repeat!
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 85g Hazelnut butter
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Performance Chocolate Hazelnut
- 70g Hazelnuts
- 15g Puffed cereals - spelt, quinoa or rice
- Line a square pan with parchment paper. Slightly oil the paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan, under low heat, melt the dark chocolate, nut butter and coconut oil. When the mixture is smooth, remove it from heat.
- Stir in the protein powder.
- Fold in the nuts and puffed cereals.
- Transfer the mixture onto the prepared pan and press with the back of a spatula to spread and flatten evenly.
- Freeze or chill until set.
- Cut into bars and store in the fridge for up to 5 days, in an airtight container.