Peanut Butter Ice Lollies
We know it’s starting to get kinda hot out, but everybody chill — we got a protein-packed ice lollies recipes to help you cool down the tasty way. This one uses Form’s delicious Performance, along with peanut butter and coconut yogurt for a decadent treat.
- ½ cup Thick coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp Performance Banoffee/Vanilla
- 1 tsp Crunchy peanut butter
- Mix all the ingredients, pour into ice lollies moulds.
- Place in the freezer and wait at least five hours before serving. Pro-tip: Let it chill for 10 minutes before eating.
- The ingredients are for one ice lolly, please increase quantity if you would like to make more.