Roche Protein Balls
Inspired by one of the most beloved confections in the world — Ferrero Rochers if you hadn’t guessed — these protein balls add in some superfoods (dates are a rich source of fibre and minerals) for a treat that’s as healthy as it is tasty.
- 200g roasted blanched hazelnuts
- 40g Performance Choc Hazelnut
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 150g pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a powerful food processor, blend the hazelnuts together with all the other dry ingredients until they're broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add the dates, coconut oil and vanilla into the mix and blend until it has a sticky crumble-like consistency.
- Place the mix into the freezer for about 10 minutes, then squeeze it into small balls. Store them in the freezer or fridge.