Protein pancakes are a post-workout treat as old as time. Here we put a fresh spin on the old favourite with the addition of chai spices and a dash of cinnamon — perfect for warming up the taste buds through winter — and all made plant-based for new and old vegans alike
- 45g GF oat flour
- 45g GF flour
- 20g Performance Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp chai spices (we used Chai by Mira)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 medium ripe banana (50g)
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
- Melted white chocolate
- Caramelised bananas
- Peanut butter
- Mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mash banana, add vanilla extract, 150ml oat milk and coconut oil.
- Add 2/3 of the dry mix into this bowl. Whisk. Add the remaining 100ml oat milk and the rest of the dry mix.
- In a non-stick frying pan add some coconut oil, wait until it’s hot and fry the pancakes in batches.
- Stack the pancakes, add your favourite toppings and enjoy!