Spicy Protein Fudge
If you’re looking for some melt-in-your-mouth vegan fudge to snack on through the week look no further than this delicious sweet by recipe developer and friend of Form, Natalie Penny. With no added sugar it instead packs in the flavour through a blend of clove, cinnamon, and our scrumptious Superblend protein powder for the perfect post-workout treat.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup coconut oil 1/3 cup maple Syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp Form Superblend protein powder (any flavour)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ¼ tsp ground clove
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Christmas sprinkles
- Chopped nuts
- Cacao nibs
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pan and warm and whisk until melted, fully combined and smooth.
- Line a small dish or Tupperware with parchment and pour in an even layer. If using toppings now is the time to sprinkle a small handful on.
- Place in the freezer until set — approximately two-three hours.
- Using a knife heated in a jug of boiling water, cut the fudge into desired size squares.
- Best stored in the fridge and will keep for a couple of weeks in an airtight container.