Vanilla Protein Balls
If you normally use regular almonds in your protein energy balls, we invite you to try the Marcona variety. It brings a sweeter flavour, delicate aroma and has a softer texture. Nutritionally it has a similar profile as regular almonds, providing a great dose of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects our cells. It is also great for keeping our blood flowing freely throughout our body and it’s amazing for our skin.
- 150g Marcona Almonds (Regular Almonds will also work)
- 3 tbsp Superblend Vanilla/Performance Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 150g Pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Fresh grated ginger
- In a powerful food processor, blend all the ingredients together until it has a sticky crumble-like consistency.
- Squeeze it into small balls.
- Store them in the fridge and eat within a week.