White Chocolate Snowballs
Well, we’re in December now, and the weather outside is frightful, but thankfully the Form office is so delightful since we’ve got a batch of these waiting for all of us in the fridge. You too can make some of these Christmas treats with this simple recipe, made with our delicious Banoffee protein, almond spread, a dash of coconut oil and crunchy ginger biscuits.
- 120g Stem ginger oat biscuits
- 150g Almond cream cheese style spread
- 1 tbsp Performance Banoffee/Vanilla
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1/2tbs Orange extract
- 40g White chocolate
- ½ tsp Coconut oil
- Blend cream cheese and biscuits together until smooth and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Roll the mixture into balls, and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Then melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in bain marie and dip half of the balls in it. Top with orange zest, and enjoy!