This is our all time favourite and we promise your non-vegan healthy skeptical friends will also love them! It’s indulgent, velvety, and absolutely delightful – a joy on every bite!
- 80g Oats
- 125g Smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Superblend/Performance Chocolate Peanut
- 3 Soft medjool dates
- Pinch salt
- 150g Cashews soaked in boiling water 15 mins and drained
- 180ml Full fat coconut milk
- 60ml Coconut oil
- 40g Smooth peanut butter
- 40g Cacao powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 30g Performance/Superblend Chocolate Peanut
- 50ml Brown rice syrup or maple syrup
- Cacao nibs
- Grated dark chocolate
- First line a muffin tray with 12 cupcake cases.
- In a food processor add the oats protein powder and salt. Blitz to a rough crumb. Add the nut butter and dates, pulse again until a soft crumb forms and sticks together when pinched.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 cases and press in firmly to form the base. Place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the next layer.
- Add all the ingredients for the cheesecake to a high-speed blender and blitz until silky smooth. Taste for sweetness, adding more syrup to taste.
- Divide between the muffin cases and place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 4 hours and ideally overnight.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the cases and enjoy!