These gluten-free, high protein seed and nut bars have just the right amount of salty and sweet to satisfy your cravings.
- 100g Peanut butter
- 100g Mixed seeds
- 100g Mixed dried fruit
- 40g Superblend or Performance Chocolate Peanut
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and the protein powder.
- Fold in the seeds and fruit.
- Line a square tin and press the mixture into the tin.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and then pour over the mixture.
- Set in the fridge then slice into squares.