Versatile, easy to adapt to different tastes, and wonderfully simple to make, baked oats is a timeless recipe it’s impossible not to love. If you like our Chocolate And Peanut Performance blend, then you’ll love this version, with the nutritious addition of flaxseed, a superfood that promotes heart health and lowers cholesterol levels.
- 120g oats (1 + ½ cups) ⠀
- 1 ripe banana + ½ optional for decoration
- 150ml nut milk
- 2 tbsp Performance Choc & Peanut
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed⠀
- 3 tbsp of water
- Vegan Chocolate buttons (optional, but highly recommend it)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.⠀
- Make your flax egg by mixing the flaxseed with water and let soak for 10 minutes.⠀
- In a medium bowl add the oats, protein powder. Then mash the banana in a plate, add to the dry ingredients bowl, the nut milk, flaxseed mix, and combine well.⠀
- Pour this mix into a baking pot and even out the top.⠀
- Dice the left-over ½ banana and place the pieces on top of the bake pressing them down gently to set them in the mix.
- Do the same with the chocolate buttons⠀
- Bake for 30 minutes.