Introducing our latest Performance protein flavour: chocolate hazelnut. Inspired by some of our favourite chocolate treats, we hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed perfecting it. Great tasting with just water, it’s also a delightful flavour add in a number of recipes, including these indulgent waffles. Available in our shop from 1st October, it’s your Sunday breakfast delectation all sorted.
- 2 Ripe bananas (180-200g)
- 180ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 100g oats flour
- 50g Performance Choc & Hazelnut
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- On a plate, mash the bananas together with coconut oil, vanilla extract. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients, then add the milk and finally the banana mix.
- Fill your waffle maker carefully leaving room for the waffle to expand.
- If you are using an electric waffle maker you can ignore the ready warning sign and only remove the waffle once it has a firm, golden and crispy shell. It takes approximately 10 minutes - do not open the machine as it will damage the waffle - steaming is normal