Cauliflower is high in vitamins and minerals and has a significant amount of antioxidants which reduces inflammation.
Best of all, the addition of four tablespoons of Form’s Pureblend protein in this recipe will add an extra punch of muscle fuel not always easy to achieve in vegan soup recipes – 15g per serving, to be exact.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp white tahini
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 800ml vegetable stock (boiled water and 2 stock cube)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp Form Pureblend
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Place on a baking tray, and drizzle with 2 tbsp of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add the remaining oil, then sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, then after one minute - add the roasted cauliflower, cashews, tahini and vegetable stock.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly, then remove from heat and add the nutmeg and Pureblend.
- Blend until smooth in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.