Tiramisu and cookie dough balls are two of our favourite sweet treats, so to say we were excited when we saw this drool-inducing recipe combining both from The Urban Canteen would be an understatement.
- A tin of drained chickpeas
- 1 tblsp of dark chocolate or hazelnut spread
- 2 tblsp Performance Tiramisu protein
- 1 tblsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp plant based milk
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blitz well, until you have a smooth dough formed.
- Roll into balls, then roll them through some grated dark chocolate if you so wish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then enjoy!