These Tiramisu Waffles are the ideal weekend breakfast treat.
Save this recipe and make it whenever you’re craving an indulgent start to the day!
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Oat flour
- 1/4 cup Performance Tiramisu
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Plant milk
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 200g Vegan yogurt
- 20g Performance Vanilla or Performance Tiramisu
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Cook for 5-6 minutes in a waffle maker, or bake in a waffle mould at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, mix the protein powder into the yoghurt and spread on top.
- Finish a dusting of cocoa powder.