Versatile, easy to adapt to different tastes, and wonderfully simple to make, granola is a timeless recipe that’s impossible not to love. Here we give the classic an updated twist thanks to the addition of our latest flavour, Banoffee.
- 200g jumbo oats
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g pecan nuts
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g puffed rice
- 40g Performance Banoffee
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 70g dried bananas
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a large, rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine oats, puffed rice, seeds and nuts.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the oil, mix in the maple syrup, almond butter, spices, salt and vanilla.
- Once incorporated, add this into the dry mixture bowl. Mix well to coat everything.
- Spread it out evenly on the baking tray. Bake it for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool, before scattering the dried bananas over the granola and mix thoroughly. Store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.