If you’re a regular cookie monster then boy have we got a treat for you. These caramel filled cookie dough balls by Erika Eats Plants don’t require any baking, but you will have to wait for them to cool in the fridge before you can devour them.
- 15 dates
- 2 tsp Form chocolate salted caramel protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Oat milk until smooth
- 6 Dates
- 1 cup almonds (ground to make almond flour, or just use pre made)
- 1 cup oats (grind to make oat flour)
- 50 g chocolate protein powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Oat milk (just to stick it together if it is a bit crumbly)
- Pop all the caramel filling ingredients in blender and add oat milk to get a smooth and sticky consistency. Likewise blitz up the ball mixture ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pop both in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up, or the freezer for less time if you want.
- To make the balls, carve a little hole in the middle, pop the caramel in and then re-close the ball (you might need a little extra ball mixture to close them). Then melt chocolate and drizzle over the balls. Wait till they harden and then devour.