Triple layered brownies made the healthy way, these fudgy caramel slices from Chasing Freedom Daily are a bake made in heaven.
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our protein brownies guide.
- 1 scoop (40g) Form Pureblend protein powder
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 12 medium dates
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Blend the base ingredients until smooth.
- Layer a tray with some grease free paper and pour the base in. Press with a spoon and make sure it’s all even. I used a bread tin.
- Blend the dates and cashews for a min. Layer on top of the fudgy Layer.
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour over the “cashews & dates” layer.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set and cut into squares.