Take notes, we’ve got a super yummy baked oats recipe for you from Kelle Belle Yoga. Inspired by chocolate chip cookies, they make for a great brekkie treat.
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our baked oats guide.
- 30g porridge oats⠀
- 180ml oat milk⠀
- 1 tbsp Form vanilla protein⠀
- 1/2 tsp baking powder⠀
- 1/2 tsp agave or maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp milled flax seed⠀
- 10g chopped chocolate and some extra for the top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.⠀
- Mix all ingredients together and transfer to your small oven proof dish. Place some extra chocolate pieces on top. Bake in a small oven proof dish for 20-30, until it has a lightly coloured crust on top.⠀
- Drizzle on some extra maple syrup to serve and voila!