Chocolate Peanut Brownie Skillet
We’re gearing up for weekend and what better way to spend it than with this Chocolate Peanut Brownie Skillet.
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Superblend Chocolate Peanut or Performance Chocolate Peanut
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 tbsp Ground flaxseed
- 1 cup Plant-based milk
- ½ cup Vegan butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter melted
- 3 tbsp Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170c and grease a cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, peanut butter and sugar together, whisking until combined.
- Add in the flaxseed and milk. Add in flour, cocoa powder, protein powder and baking powder, mixing everything together a spatula or wooden spoon, until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and evenly spread it in.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the sides are cooked and the centre is still gooey.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.