Plant-based pancakes can taste just as good, if not, better than the traditional ones. The main difference is that they might cook a bit slower, so they’re also a good opportunity for you to exercise your patience. These pancakes use oat milk as an alternative, with our very own Chocolate Peanut protein bringing the moreish flavour.
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our protein pancake guide.
- 90g GF oat flour
- 90g GF flour
- 30g Performance/Superblend Chocolate Peanut
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 medium Ripe banana (100g)
- 11⁄2 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 300ml Oat milk
- Maple syrup
- Non-dairy yogurt
- Fresh berries
- Mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mash banana, add vanilla extract, 200ml oat milk & coconut oil.
- Add 2/3 of the dry mix into this bowl. Whisk. Add the remaining 100ml oat milk and the rest of the dry mix.
- In a non-stick frying pan add some coconut oil, wait until it’s hot and fry the pancakes in batches.
- Stack the pancakes, add your favourite toppings and enjoy!