These easy to make, delicious protein bars are free from ingredients you don’t recognise on the label. In addition, making your own snacks is good for your bank account and the planet – no plastic wrapping needed!
- 1 cup (100g) Oat flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) Performance Choc & Peanut or Superblend Choc & Peanut
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp (80g) Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (120g) Peanut butter
- 2 tsp (20g) Coconut oil
- Mix the dry ingredients then add in maple syrup, nut butter, coconut oil and mix until it forms a sticky dough.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and press the dough into the loaf tin until compact.
- Freeze for 30 minutes then cut into bars.
- Store in the fridge.