Who needs to go out and buy a box of chocolates when you can whip up these indulgent chocolate and salted caramel protein balls in under five minutes. All you have to do is have your food processor to hand and you’re good to go. Make a big batch, pop into a big box, and place them in the fridge, returning whenever a post-workout boost or a chocolatey pick-me-up is needed.
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our protein balls guide.
- 2 cups organic gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup Superblend Choc & Salted
- 1 tsp raw cacao
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- Orange zest
- Place everything, into a food processor and blend until it all forms together (it can also be mixed manually).
- Roll into 20-25 even sized balls.
- Optional cover with raw cacao and orange zest.