Happy Halloween! Today we’re celebrating with these cute Halloween Protein Brownies. They’re the perfect treat for chocolate lovers and are free from any scary ingredients!
- 3 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (any seed/nut butter would work!)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Superblend Chocolate Salted Caramel
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Plant milk
- 100g chocolate chips (optional)
- Melted white chocolate + candy eyes for decorating
- Preheat the oven the 180C.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, add your bananas and mash well.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips / chunks. Pour the mixture into the lined pan and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until set on top. Allow brownies to cool completely, before slicing.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and candy eyes