King of the smoothie bowls, Paul Coonan aka The Urban Canteen serves up a classic flavour combo of coconut and lime for this zingy, zesty breakfast treat.
If you need any more recipe inspiration then look no further than our smoothie bowl guide.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- ½ cup of diced cucumber
- ½ avocado
- 1 kiwi
- ½ green apple
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 lime - juice and zest
- 1 tbsp Performance vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup of plant based coconut yoghurt
- Some shaved fresh coconut
- ½ kiwi sliced
- Any other of your favourite toppings if you wish e.g. quinoa puffs, chia seeds, berries, etc
- Once all the fruit is cut, throw it in a blender along with the Form protein and blitz.
- When it has been blended to a smooth consistency pour into a bowl and top with a selection of your favourite toppings.