This Key Lime Pie is everything you’d want in a pie: silky inside, crispy base, and a tart, refreshing finish.
- 300g Vegan biscuits
- 100g Dairy-free butter, melted
- 300g Silken tofu
- 75g Cashews, soaked
- 1 Ripe avocado
- Zest and juice from 2 limes
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 heaped tbsp Superblend Key Lime
- ½ teaspoon Matcha, optional for colour
- Using a food processor, blitz all of the biscuits to a fine crumb and mix in the melted butter. Press this into the sides and base of a 23cm Pie/Flan tin.
- Add all of the ingredients for the filling to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this over the base and put into the fridge to set overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream and lime zest.