This Key Lime Poppyseed Loaf is the perfect cosy bake – and a great way to use our limited edition Superblend Key Lime.
- 180g Self-rising flour
- 40g Superblend Key Lime
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate soda
- 70g Sugar
- 240ml Dairy free milk
- 65g Dairy free yogurt
- 25g Olive oil, light in colour
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 3 tbsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Grease a loaf tin (1 lb)
- Mix together milk and lime juice - set aside to thicken and curdle.
- Rub the lime zest into the sugar (this will make your cake even more fragrant and delicious!)
- Mix the sugar mixture along with the rest of the wet ingredients into the milk mixture. Sift in the dry ingredients.
- Gently mix until just combined.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 25-30 mins, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing.