The hot weather calls for refreshing, citrusy and uplifting flavours. This smoothie bowl has all of that! The combination of frozen pears and bananas, energising ginger and lime zest makes it a Summer must!
- 150g Frozen bananas
- 100g Frozen pears
- 1 cup Spinach
- 10g Fresh ginger
- 20g Superblend Key Lime
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Lime zest for topping
- Place the bananas in a powerful blender and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the protein powder, vanilla extract, and almond milk until well combined forming a creamy consistency.
- Blend all the frozen fruit, spinach and ginger in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Add the protein cream to the blender, then mix and blend one more time.
- Serve with granola and some lime zest. Enjoy!