Pancake cereal? Erm, yes please. The fluffy discs have been all over social media recently and we have to say these mini pancakes from Megs Real Food (flavoured with Form salted caramel protein powder) are just the cutest.
- 1 cup/125g plain flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate salted caramel protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup/240ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Mix the oat milk, cider vinegar, vanilla and set aside for 5 mins.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl, then pour in the milk mixture and mix well until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a condiment bottle, piping bag or simply use a small spoon, creating tiny pancakes in a non stick pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2mins.
- Serve with maple syrup & sea salt.