Packed with plant-based protein and healthy fats, this goes beyond your average loaf to keep your blood sugar stable and hunger at bay.
- 240ml Plant milk + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- 100g Coconut sugar
- 50ml Oil
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 60g Performance Banoffee/Vanilla or Superblend Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 100g Crushed nuts (we like walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 170c and line a loaf tin.
- In a bowl combine milk & vinegar, and let it sit for 10 minutes until thickened. Add oil and sugar. Mix and then add in banana. Mix again.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and fold them into the liquid ingredients. Gently mix until just combined.
- Fold in the crushed nuts.
- Pour into a lined baking tin and top with extra nuts.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until well risen and cooked through.