Have we got any tiramisu fans in the house? If so, then this is the protein balls recipe you’ve been waiting for. Using our tiramisu flavoured Performance protein as its base, we’ve embellished those creamy chocolate and coffee flavours with citrus orange for a fresh twist. Plus, it’s dairy free thanks to using one of our favourite plant milks, the versatile oat.
- 2 cups organic gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup Performance Tiramisu
- 1 tsp raw cacao
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- Orange zest
- Place everything, into a food processor and blend until it all forms together (it can also be mixed manually).
- Roll into 20-25 even sized balls.
- Optional cover with raw cacao and orange zest