Did you know that eating artichoke hearts reduces the level of toxins in your system and can even improve your liver and digestive health? Made using Form’s Pureblend, an unflavoured, unsweetened plant-based protein designed specifically cooking with, this delicious dip recipe serves four guests and is ready in just under ten minutes.
- 1 cup drained grilled artichoke hearts
- 1 cup drained butter beans
- 1 tbsp Form Pureblend
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until all combined.
- Stop blending after a few seconds, using a spatula to move the ingredients from the sides of the blender and blend again to your preference. Pour into a bowl and enjoy in the moment or keep in the fridge and eat within 5 days.